Monday, November 23, 2009

My humble Hello World!

It's the year end school holidays of 2009 and I feel like blogging. mmm... donow how far this gonna last but just doing it takes me out of my boredness at home. Well, am not good at writing but am gonna write anyway. So here goes the journey of my year end holidays....

Nota sembahyang Maghrib
Semalam i buat praying notes for my son. Anak i dah besar, 7 years old. so need to teach him and need to say enforce him to pray. i berazam nak bagi dia solat-ready by January.
so as the 1st step, i prepared some print-outs on how to take wuduk and maghrib prayer.

....malamnya, i managed to get my son to pray for himself for maghrib prayer. dia buat dengan adiknya, i think it works (the printouts).... i lekat kat dinding bilik tu so that he can see and follow.
i think i`m gonna ask him to do it again tonite. then after he can do it on his own then i'll teach him other prayers.. ;)

Ni pieces of printouts that i did, okla kan... sesapa nak printouts ni boleh kontek saya... hehe saya caj RM1 buleh? huhuuuu bisnes lagi.
















No comments:

Post a Comment